Wrapping Up My First Semester!

 Wow does time fly! It feels like just the other day my parents were helping my move into my dorm and now I've had a semester full of college firsts and exams are quickly approaching. I came into college unsure about if it was the right choice for me and with some angst towards the thought of returning to school. Over time, I came to really appreciate the college atmosphere and look forward to what I would learn in my classes. Even if there were times where I would rather stay in bed. 


Next week I only have two exams that I need to take in person which is a huge relief for my study load. I have my Principles of Public Relations exam on Tuesday and my TREX exam on Wednesday. I have until Thursday to complete my PC Apps exam which is nice because Excel and I don't always get along. After I've finished everything the first thing I plan to do is to go home and take a nice long bath. 


I'm sure that break will even faster than this semester has but while I have the chance I'm excited to relax and spend time with my family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Forward

Midterm Reflection

Marketing with Pinterest