Thanksgiving Break

 The much-needed break has come and gone quicker than I expected it to. While there was definitely a lot of homework that didn't get done until the last minute, I still really enjoyed my break and was able to be productive in other ways. I also got to see most of my family for the holiday in between shifts at work and attempts at being productive. 


I was able to work quite a bit over break and even though it felt like I wasn't really on break because of it I'm happy that I got to save up some money so I can focus on finals over the next couple of weeks. Although, the downside of working so much was that I convinced myself that I was too tired to get my homework done. All of which was finished either Sunday night or Monday morning. On the bright side of procrastination, I freaked out and did some more homework than I needed to so now I'm a little ahead which is a good feeling. 


Living just down the road I didn't go home very much for break. But when my family did get together for Thanksgiving there were 19 of us in the house. It may sound like a lot but not all of us were there. We were missing Michael who is in the Merchant Marine Academy at the moment, and Reagan who is going to school in Washington. Reagan will be back for Christmas break, which will bring the total up to 20 depending on who brings a significant other. 


Even though I wasn't able to get quite everything done that I had hoped I would I still really enjoyed my break and am very grateful for the week off. Now to just hold out for three more weeks. 

Comments

  1. Breaks always tend to come slow but then proceed to end too quick. At least we have XMAS to look forward to. And that one is a month or so. Hope the food was good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looking Forward

Midterm Reflection

Marketing with Pinterest