Looking Forward

Time really has flown by in my first semester of college. On the flip side, I feel like six weeks until the end of the semester is so far away! The idea of scheduling for classes on Monday is absolutely mind blowing and I'm just praying that all of the classes that I want to take are still available by the time I'm able to register. 

While I am excited for the academic side of things, I am not excited about the cold weather that looms in the near future. I've enjoyed my walks across campus to get to my classes but I'm slowly starting to dread them more and more. While I am enjoying the few warm days that we have left I know that once that first snow hits it will be really hard to convince myself to leave the comfort of my bed and make the long trek across campus. 

Luckily, Thanksgiving break is coming up, so I won't have to worry about walking out in the cold for a week. I haven't decided if I'm going to go home for the entire break or not, but I do know that I will be working a lot with all of my free time. I will be carving out some time to spend with my cousin who is coming home from the Navy for break. While my other cousin will still be all the way in Washington, I'm still happy that some of my family will be able to come home. 

While the inescapable cold and stress of exams is just around the corner, I'm still excited about what the rest of the semester will bring and to prepare for what's next.

Comments

  1. I also feel like this semester has flown by! I am ready, but also not prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every semester when I schedule, I have the same fears! But it's worked out so far :) I hope it works out for you in your remaining semesters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This semester has indeed flown by, and I am happy about it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanksgiving Break is much needed! Have fun hanging out with your cousin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Midterm Reflection

Marketing with Pinterest